Chairman of the Board of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine Georgii Geletukha during the Information Day "Use of underutilized land for sustainable bioenergy feedstock production – additional income to farmers" gave an interview to the electronic media resource iPress.ua, in which he said:
- about the potential of bioenergy in Ukraine;
- what changes in the legislative field have occurred over the past years and whether they promote the development of renewable energy;
- if a mechanism for market purchasing of biofuels will be created?
- if an ordinary Ukrainian can develop bioenergy in Ukraine?
- what is the situation with foreign investments in renewable energy;
- who is using bioenergy more: industry or population;
- about bioenergy development forecast in Ukraine.