UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM by the Adam Smith Institute is the annual meeting place for Ukrainian and international energy communities.
Be one of the first experts who watched the previous one CONFERENCE AGENDA
With this invitation through the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, you are entitled to a 15% discount*.
*Simply quote your VIP code – 1141mBIOENERGY. REGISTRATION ONLINE
LEADING INDUSTRY DECISION MAKERS
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice President, Energy Union, European Commission
- Volodymyr Kistion, Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Igor Nasalyk, Minister of Energy & Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Dombrovskiy, Head of the Fuel & Energy Committee, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Ostap Semerak, Minister of Environment & Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Janez Kopač, Director, Energy Community Secretariat
- Andriy Kobolyev, Chief executive officer, National Joint-Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine
THE MOST CRUCIAL ISSUES OF THE POLITICAL AND BUSINESS LANDSCAPE OF UKRAINIAN ENERGY SECTOR
- What is done and what needs to be done in a way of reform of the energy market?
- How to create efficient trading conditions for the gas market in Ukraine?
- How to increase domestic production and thus energy independence and competitiveness?
- How to attract investment into production and services markets?
- Ways to further electricity sector reform and integration into the European grid?
- How to achieve greener energy in Ukraine?
SPECIAL STRATIGIC FOCUS DAY ON THE ELECTRICITY IN UKRAINE (1 march, 2017) includes:
- Policy & Legislation Developments – New Energy Strategy and Transition to Liberalized Electricity Market
- Integration of the Ukrainian and European Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Sector – Catalyst of Private Investments
- Municipal and Energy Efficiency Projects – Ready for Private Sector Investment?
8 years –The conference served as an annual meeting place for Ukrainian and international energy communities
300+ senior executives from the energy sector from Ukraine and from around the world annually attend the conference
100% of participants rated the 2017 conference as 'excellent' or 'good'
60+ speaker experts offer updated strategic and practical information
17+ hours of unparalleled opportunities to set up contacts
Hope to see you in Kyiv next February!