Building on the success of ACI’s Biomass to Power conference series, previously held in Vienna, London, Krakow, Copenhagen, Berlin & Seville we are delighted to host European Biomass to Power 2017 Conference on 8th & 9th November in Aarhus, Denmark.
Already on its 7th edition, this event will give latest updates on the European biomass market and its new developments, as well as focus on sustainability challenges. Over the two days, ACI's conference will give you in-depth look into case studies giving practical examples of planning, finance and technology strategies utilised for biomass co-generation projects.
Four Exclusive Site Visits:
During the afternoon of 7th November a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit Dong Energy’s Skaerbaek & Studstrup Power Stations and on 8th of November a delegation will be invited to visit Biomass fired CHP plant in Lisbjerg and Verdo’s CHP Plant (KVR) in Randers. There is no extra charge to attend, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is highly recommended to book early to guarantee availability.
Conference Topics Include:
- European Biomass Industry Outlook
- Biomass in Denmark
- Innovation in Biomass to Power
- Biomass & Sustainability Regulatory Framework
- Design of Regulatory Framework: Policy Makers Opinions
- European Trends of Investments in Biomass
- New Built Plants & Flexibility of Existing Biomass Plants: from Strategy to Implementation
- Bioenergy Perspectives from the IEA’s Renewable Energy Market Report 2017
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Technologies
- Biomass Resources & Feedstock Availability
- Industrial Markets for Wood Pellets
- Optimizing Biomass Power Supply Chain. What are the Solutions?
- Future Insight: New Biomass to Power Developments
- A 100% De-carbonised Transport Sector - How to Obtain it as Fast, Cheap and Efficient as Possible?
Who Will Attend?
Once again, the European Biomass to Power conference will bring together senior executives from the entire value chain, such as Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments, Regulatory & Research Bodies and others. You’re cordially invited to join us in Aarhus for excellent networking opportunities.
UABIO Members are entitled to a special 15% discount on registration representing a saving of £240 on a standard registration rate and applicable until 25th October. For further information or to register contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting EBPE7D15.